Open House Saturdays!
- Dec. 7, 2019 or Jan. 11, 2020 from 10:00 to 1:00 (applications due mid-January)
- Can’t make it? Contact us soon for an individual tour!
The Shoreline School of Montessori is a Montessori preschool & kindergarten conveniently located in the shoreline community of Branford, Connecticut, educating children who are 2.9 – 6 years of age. We proudly serve families from the towns of Guilford, Madison, North Branford, and East Haven, with some enrolling from as far as Durham, Killingworth, Hamden and Milford.
The school was founded in 1985 for parents seeking a quality educational experience for their children. As educators, we believe in a child’s innate desire to learn. Our goal is to help children build the foundations for a lifetime of creative learning, based on our philosophy:
- That each child is unique, and should be helped to develop to their fullest potential, at their own pace, in a non-competitive atmosphere.
- That the early years are the single most important period in the development of a person’s intelligence, and the child’s mind from birth through age six is extremely absorbent and should be properly nourished and stimulated.
- That Montessori children learn to learn, and that through this foundation grow to be confident, competent learners for life.
- That when learning starts fun, it stays fun!